Rapid Chemical Identification
1. Does your team need one device that identifies the largest number of unknown pure, colored and impure substances?
2. Do you want to identify substances through packaging? What about colored substances contained in colored packaging?
3. Would reducing reliance on outside resources by having the ability to monitor scans and warn the user if a much larger threat is indicated be helpful?
4. How important is a large onboard chemical identification database or library? Would you like to easily add new substances to the database? How much would you save if library updates were provided for the life of the unit?
5. How would an onboard camera enhance evidence documentation?
6. Does your team need equipment that is rugged, easily decontaminated and easy-to-use, even while wearing protective gear?
7. Should Reachback support be included for the life of the unit for no extra charge?
8. Should software updates be provided for the life of the unit for no extra charge?
Knowing which device that provides the most advantages for rapid chemical identification is essential to providing first response and hazmat teams with the power to quickly determine threat severity and wage an appropriate response.
Learn more about Progeny ResQ handheld Raman analyzer with 4C technology.
Made in the USA.
US Department of Homeland Security Authorized Equipment List #07ED-01-LASR & #07CD-01-DPRS.
NATO National Stock Number 6665-01-6529990.
Progeny ResQ Chemical Identification System
With a large onboard chemical identification library (updates included) and the ability to add new substances easily, Progeny ResQ provides unmatched chemical identification capabilities. It is the only handheld Raman with an onboard camera.
This device is certified MIL STD 810G and IP-68 rated rugged, efficient decontamination too. It’s easy to operate, even in varying conditions. With Reachback, software, support, library updates and a 24-month warranty, Progeny ResQ is what you should expect from a handheld chemical identification system.
Plus, this device’s cost, availability, and other standard features (that others charge for) will really help stretch the budget so you can afford boots and suits too.